Foundation Repair Systems
Stratum Foundation Repair
- The St1 system starts with 1 piece of Stratum steel. Stratum steel consists of double walled steel pipe. The inner pipe is 2 3/8 in diameter. The outer wall is 2 7/8 in diameter.
- The pier construction is finished by transitioning to custom concrete cylinders.
- The cylinders are made of 11980 psi concrete. Each cylinder is 6in in diameter and 1ft long. The finishing cap block has a psi of 9860.
- All materials are engineered specifically for foundation repair.
- Driving the pilings into the soil tests the load bearing capacity of the soil.
- Proper depth is guaranteed by driving the pilings against the load of the structure.
- Schedule #3 rebar is inserted down the center of the cylinders. This aligns, strengthens, and locks the system together.
- Backed by Stratum’s Standard Lifetime Warranty.
Call Now Button