Foundation Repair Systems
Stratum Foundation Repair
Call Now Button
The St10 system is Stratum’s deepest pier and the best solution for mitigating movement caused by Dallas-Fort Worth’s shifting soils.
- The St10 system begins with 10ft of Stratum Steel. Stratum steel consists of double walled steel pipe. The inner pipe is 2 3/8 in diameter. The outer wall is 2 7/8 in diameter.
- The St10 system achieves an additional 100% of depth on average over the St1 system.
- The additional depth allows for more friction to be gained, resulting in a much stronger pier.
- The pier construction is completed by transitioning to custom concrete cylinders pushed to refusal.
- Proper depth is guaranteed by driving the pilings against the load of the structure.
- The cylinders are made of 11980 psi concrete. Each cylinder is 6in in diameter and 1ft long. The finishing cap block has a psi of 9860.
- Schedule #3 rebar is inserted down the center of the cylinders. This aligns, strengthens, and locks the system together.
- The St10 system comes with Stratum’s Stress Free Lifetime Warranty.
*I can Call for Current Price
A budget friendly option that still gets the job done
Industry specific custom concrete cylinders
Backed by Stratum’s Standard Lifetime Warranty
*Call for Current Price
The St2 is the perfect system if you want more of the benefits of steel without all of the costs
50% deeper on average than St1 System
Starts with Stratum steel starter and then finished with custom concrete cylinders
Backed by Stratum’s Stress Free Lifetime Warranty