Foundation Repair Systems
Stratum Foundation Repair
Call Now Button
Has all the advantages of the St1 System, plus:
- The St2 system begins with a steel starter allowing for deeper penetration of the soil.
- The St2 system achieves an additional 50% of depth on average over the St1 system.
- The additional depth allows for more friction to be gained, resulting in a much stronger pier.
- The pier construction is completed by transitioning to custom concrete cylinders pushed to refusal.
- Proper depth is guaranteed by driving the pilings against the load of the structure.
- The cylinders are made of 11980 psi concrete. Each cylinder is 6in in diameter and 1ft long. The finishing cap block has a psi of 9860.
- Schedule #3 rebar is inserted down the center of the cylinders. This aligns, strengthens, and locks the system together.
- The St2 system comes with Stratum’s Stress Free Lifetime Warranty.